Hungryroot
Chickpea Pesto
Vegan Gluten-Free Nut-Free Soy-Free

Nut-free and dairy-free yet creamy (courtesy of chickpeas), this herbaceous pesto is a versatile sauce to add to your kitchen arsenal. Previously known as Kale Pesto.

Veggie Noodles
Veggie Noodles
Flatbreads
Flatbreads
Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Wraps
Wraps

Organic Garbanzo Beans, Water, Organic Kale, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Basil, Organic Tahini (Organic Sesame Seeds), Organic Garlic, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cayenne

Mix with sautéed vegetables and proteins or use as a sauce on pasta. Also a perfect healthy dip for crackers or veggies.

Servings per container: 8

Serving size: 2 tbsp (28g)

Amount per serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 4g (1% DV),  Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 1g (includes 0g Added Sugars 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potassium (2% DV).

 

The % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.